Skills for Londoners Capital Fund
Over £110m is available for investment into estate and equipment for London's skills providers over the next four years. The aim of this fund is to:
- respond to current and future skills requirments of employers and learners, improve quality of provision and learner satisfaction, progression and success rates
- support increased levels of apprenticeship delivery and/or progression to the highest levels of vocational and technical study
- establish strong and innovative partnerships with employers and local stakeholders
Round 1 of applications for this funding has now closed. Round 2 will be launched in Spring 2018.
Application guidance for the Small Projects and Equipment Fund and the registration process will open on 7 August 2017.
Am I eligible?
To apply for this fund you must be:
- an FE college or approved training organisation that is on the Register of Approved Training Providers and/or Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers
- in receipt of funding from the Education and Skills Funding Agency to deliver education or training in 2017/18 and/ or expects to hold a contract in future years
We want to see projects that show innovation in:
- partnerships with employers and local stakeholders in the design and delivery of provision
- approaches to delivery which deliver social, economic and environmental benefits
- place making and high quality design, strengthening links with local communities
Read our case studies to learn more about best practice and the types of project's we're interested in funding.
Approximately £40m is available in this first round.
You can apply for:
- up to £200,000 per project for small projects and equipment purchases - register to apply from 7 August 2017
- £200,000 or more for large projects - the application process is now closed
- £1.5m will be available to support the development costs of large projects - the application process will begin in Autumn 2017
Funding isn't available for construction skills related projects. Learn about funding to support construction skills projects.