Working with London's Major Sporting & Cultural Events
Since 2012, over 6000 Team London volunteers have helped at 25 major events each year including the London Marathon, RideLondon and New Year’s Eve Fireworks.
Working with major events
Londoners are 40 percent more likely to volunteer for programmes associated with the Mayor of London. We can help you attract the most experienced and passionate volunteers in the capital. We offer help with using our websites, finding volunteers, communications, social media and more.
- Recruiting volunteers via Team London websites, Speed Volunteering app and social media
- Access to over 150,000 volunteers, including 8,000 trained Team London Ambassadors
- Volunteer management, scheduling and communication
- Event day support
- Monitoring and evaluation post event
- Best practice training and networking
The young volunteers from the Mayor of London programme were fantastic, very helpful and integrated well with spectators, helping to build a great atmosphere. They were happy to help wherever they were needed and were really enthusiastic about the event. Volunteer supervisor, RideLondon
My experiences gained through Team London have really inspired me to help others. Since the programme started in 2012 I have enjoyed every single event I have volunteered at. I strongly recommend this programme.
Volunteer, Summer Streets